16 July 2012

Cheers Kenny! -beerbeer.org

Just back from my trip to Malaysia (KL) and Thailand and would like say a big thanks to Kenny from beerbeer.org (who I write for also) for his awesome hospitality (especially introducing me to the awesomeness that is Wonton Mee) and the crew at Taps Beet Bar in KL for looking after us- Alvin, Milli, Adrian and Ricky... Cheers Guys!
Here's some beery gifts that Kenny gave me as a farewell pressie.

Cant wait to try them!
Here's a Pic of some of that amazing Wonton Mee supper in KL that Kenny took me to, It is sensational after a session of good PROPER beers at TAPS. Look at that massive Wonton!

Cant wait to get back over there! Over the next couple of weeks look out for my beer review adventures in both Malaysia and Thailand. Till then....Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment